Who stands behind the homepage?
I am a clinical psychologist with 6 years of experience. I have an MSc in Psychology from Budapest, Hungary that I extended with postgraduate specifications in Clinical Psychology and Biofeedback Therapy in Vienna, Austria. I completed my clinical experience in an internship at the Psychosomatic Department of the University Hospital of Salzburg.
I have an extensive background in counseling adults, families and couples with depression, burn-out, and occupational health. I have years of experience working with patients with drug and alcohol abuse, as well as long term mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. I have also treated children and adolescents with eating disorders, different psychological disorders and trauma.
I find it extremely important to keep fit both mentally and physically in my free time. I am an eternal wanderer; I use every given chance to get outdoors and explore the mountains. Travel is my religion. It gives me freedom, teaches me empathy and helps me reach a more thorough understanding of the depths of my own personality, my relationships and as a result my clients in my own practice. I’ve been to a number of places from Iceland to Israel and have spent some longer time in Australia, New Zealand and a couple of months in Southeast Asia. These trips have given me the perfect opportunity to practice my long-time love, photography and enjoy what these countries have to offer on the culinary scene. I’m a devoted foodie; I am convinced, the best way to unveil a region’s real characteristics is through sampling authentic dishes, hunting down local markets and restaurants hidden from a tourist’s eye.
I believe in life-long learning. Besides keeping up with ever-evolving research in psychology, I find it important to expand my knowledge and skills when it comes to my personal interests. I am a certified sommelier and barista, and I also find pleasure in physical training. My mantra, “healthy spirit is a healthy body” never becomes a cliché. I completed a personal trainer course and have recently become completely absorbed by the immense benefits of yoga and mindfulness. It all has taught me to be more present, find balance and enjoy the little moments in life.
- 2022-now: Clinical Psychologist in Gesundheitszentrum Goldegg
- 2021: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Trauma Therapy Certification in progress at Akademie für Traumatherapie, Salzburg, Austria
- 2021: Case and Care Management Certification at U3 Consult, Austria
- 2020-now: Case Manager in fit2work project at ÖSB Consulting, Salzburg, Austria
- 2018-2019: Clinical Psychologist at Klinik Schönsicht, Berchtesgaden, Germany
- 2018: Personal Fitness Trainer Certification at Personal Fitness Academy, Salzburg, Austria
- 2016-2018: Clinical Psychologist at Sozialtherapeutisches Zentrum Hallthurm, Bischofswiesen, Germany
- 2015-2016: Postgraduation in Clinical Psychology at AAP (Österreichische Akademie für Psychologie), Vienna, Austria
- 2015-2016: Psychologist at the Psychosomatic Department of the University Hospital of Salzburg, Austria
- 2014: Biofeedback Therapist Certification at BFA (Europäische Biofeedback Akademie), Salzburg, Austria
- 2014: Research and Development Intern at Insight Instruments, Hallein, Austria
- 2012-2013: Psychology Studies at the Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- 2008-2014: Bachelor and Master of Psychology at the Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church, Budapest, Hungary