Who stands behind the homepage?
I am a clinical psychologist with 8 years of experience. I have an MSc in Psychology from Budapest, Hungary that I extended with postgraduate specifications in Clinical Psychology, Biofeedback Therapy and EMDR Trauma Therapy in Austria. I completed my clinical experience in an internship at the Psychosomatic Department of the University Hospital of Salzburg.
I have an extensive background in counseling adults, families and couples with depression, burn-out, trauma and occupational health. I have years of experience working with patients with drug and alcohol abuse, as well as long term mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. I have also treated children and adolescents with eating disorders, different psychological disorders and trauma.
I believe in life-long learning. Besides keeping up with ever-evolving research in psychology, I completed a personal trainer course and I have recently become completely absorbed by the immense benefits of yoga and mindfulness. My mantra, “healthy spirit is a healthy body” never becomes a cliché.
- 2022-now: Clinical Psychologist in Gesundheitszentrum Goldegg
- 2021: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Trauma Therapy Certification in progress at Akademie für Traumatherapie, Salzburg, Austria
- 2021: Case and Care Management Certification at U3 Consult, Austria
- 2020-now: Case Manager in fit2work project at ÖSB Consulting, Salzburg, Austria
- 2018-2019: Clinical Psychologist at Klinik Schönsicht, Berchtesgaden, Germany
- 2018: Personal Fitness Trainer Certification at Personal Fitness Academy, Salzburg, Austria
- 2016-2018: Clinical Psychologist at Sozialtherapeutisches Zentrum Hallthurm, Bischofswiesen, Germany
- 2015-2016: Postgraduation in Clinical Psychology at AAP (Österreichische Akademie für Psychologie), Vienna, Austria
- 2015-2016: Psychologist at the Psychosomatic Department of the University Hospital of Salzburg, Austria
- 2014: Biofeedback Therapist Certification at BFA (Europäische Biofeedback Akademie), Salzburg, Austria
- 2014: Research and Development Intern at Insight Instruments, Hallein, Austria
- 2012-2013: Psychology Studies at the Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- 2008-2014: Bachelor and Master of Psychology at the Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church, Budapest, Hungary